Washington State Corn Maze
4th – 6th Grade
This Fall field trip to Swans Trail Farms is the perfect way to engage students in the geography and history of the state of Washington. Your students will have so much fun that they might not notice how much they’re learning.
Explore this amazing 12-acre corn maze, a scale model of the state:
250 state roads winding 4.5 miles 400 towns and landmarks of our state Each road, town and landmark is labeled with a sign featuring historical facts
Challenge your students to find information and gain perspective on the size, scope and history of Washington.
The maze is open for field trips in September and October. Cost is $7.00 per students and $5.00 for adults.
The Pumpkin Patch Experience
Pre-K – 3rd Grade
The expansive 45-acre pumpkin patch at Swans Trail Farms gives your students the opportunity to pick out the perfect pumpkin for fall decorating.
Your Field Trip Includes:
• Wagon ride out to the field
• Each child picks out the perfect pumpkin that they want to take home
• Play area
• Viewing farm animals
• Farmer Ben’s Famous Four Little Pigs Show and/or live duck races
This experience is designed for students in pre-school through 3rd grade.
Cost is $7.00 per child. $5 per adult chaperone (includes a pumpkin). (no charge for teachers)
No, porta potties are provided.
Yes, if they are participating (i.e. getting a pumpkin, ice cream)
We will do our best to catch you up with your group.
Yes, if it is not too busy that day be sure to inquire first before planning to stay. Additional fees may apply.
Dress for the weather, in severe cases we will call and cancel.
No, please provide your own.
Absolutely! After 12pm on weekdays.
To make your field trip most pleasant, please adhere to these guidelines
• Arrive 10 minutes early of your scheduled time.
• Groups MUST stay together
• Payment is to be collected by ONE person & checked in at the Apple Shack.
• School payment paid by P.O., Invoice, check or cash & check in at Apple Shack.
• Provide info to your parents/grandparents of school name, contact info.
• Lost items will be collected at the Apple Shack and saved till mid November.
• Please adhere to your allotted field trip time of 2-2½ hours.
• Please provide name tags for child & school identification.