Hiring Closed For 2022 Fall Season
We are fully staffed for opening weekend of the Fall Festival. Check back here September 29th. If we have open positions, they will be posted here.
Every year we entertain guests with the goal of providing an authentic family-friendly farm experience that is safe, fun, and memorable. From activity supervisors, cashiers, parking lot attendants, pumpkin mongers and more, these are the faces of our family farm! Each day is an adventure on the farm, and it’s an experience you’ll never forget.
These are great jobs for mature and personable high school and college students, retired folks, stay-at-home parents, and anyone looking for a family-friendly, enjoyable workplace.
Weekends are very busy at the farm, so many of the positions we fill are weekends only.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and enjoy working with the public
- Neat and clean
- Reliable and punctual
- Willing to work in a variety of weather conditions
- At least 14 years of age
What We Offer
Every day is different. Some days we have a small crowd that can be given extra attention, and some days are so action-packed it’ll go by in a flash. We offer a pleasant atmosphere that includes both indoor and outdoor positions, with varying levels of physical activity and guest interaction. There is something for everyone!
- Competitive hourly wages
- Free admission to Swans Trail Farms
- Casual work attire
- Flexible scheduling
- Complimentary meal during full-day work shift (hotdog, chips, soda)
- Discounts on dining
- Friends and Family Day (4 complimentary passes for family/friends)
- Bonus at the end of the season for attendance, timeliness, and going the extra mile for our customers