HIRING FOR 2023 SUMMER IS CLOSED
We are no longer accepting applications for 2023 Summer work.
If you are still interested in working for Swans Trail Farms, applications for Fall Festival will open July 3, with interviews being scheduled July 15-30.
Swans Trail Farms is a place for families to make lasting memories - and it's all thanks to the faces of our family farm team! Our staff consists of friendly activity supervisors, cashiers, parking lot attendants and more who help provide an irreplaceable experience that guests won't soon forget. It’s no surprise why some past customers want in on the fun; many have joined us as seasonal workers helping to pass along the fun and memories they experienced during their own memorable visits!
These are great jobs for mature and personable high school and college students, retired folks, stay-at-home parents, and anyone looking for a family-friendly, enjoyable workplace.
Baby Animals & Berries is a 3-weekend event, the last 3 weekends in June. We are seeking individuals who are available to work those 3 weekends with some additional weekend work throughout the summer during our company picnics.
- At least 14 years of age
- Enthusiastic and enjoy working with the public
- Neat and clean
- Reliable and punctual
- Willing to work in a variety of weather conditions
What We Offer
Every day is different. Some days we have a small crowd that can be given extra attention, and some days are so action-packed it’ll go by in a flash. We offer a pleasant atmosphere that includes both indoor and outdoor positions, with varying levels of physical activity and guest interaction. There is something for everyone!
- Competitive hourly wages
- Free admission to Swans Trail Farms
- Casual work attire
- Flexible scheduling
- Complimentary meal during work shift (hotdog, chips, soda)
- Discounts on dining
- Summer Workers Friends and Family Day (2 complimentary passes for family/friends to Baby Animals & Berries Festival)
- Fall workers Family and Friends Day (4 complimentary passes for family/friends to Fall Festival)
- If you work at Baby Animals and Berries Festival, you'll receive first priority for our Fall Festival hiring process with no need to submit a full application!