Directions for reporting your lost item(s) during field trips/apple picking or Pumpkin Patch:
- Fill out a form and submit for each of your lost items. We find dozens of items (especially duringPumpkin Patch) so be specific with color, brand name and size.
- If we find your item we will notify you and there are two ways you can get it returned to you:
a. Come back to the farm within 7 days of our notifying we found it and pick it up at the Apple Shack or where directed.
b. Send us a self-addressed postage paid envelope or box and we will mail it back to you.
- If your item has not been picked up or put in the mail within 7 days of our communication with you it will be returned to the lost and found box and donated to charity. We do not have the space to hold on to all of the lost and found items indefinitely. If your item is a credit card it will be destroyed.
- All items still in the lost and found as October 31st (last day of Pumpkin Patch) will be donated to charity at the end of 7 days.
- PLEASE do not call us regarding lost and found items you must fill out the form and submit.